CANIT stands for Configuration, Asset, Network, Information (and) Traffic.
We aim to increase your bottom line - either by making savings or increasing revenue.
We are even prepared to work for a percentage of earnings/savings.
CANIT have a wealth of consultancy experience covering
a diverse skill set. As an indication, in the past few years our consultants have undertaken,
amongst others, the following projects:
- Project Managed the documentation of the IT and
Telecomms infrastructure of a large site, 7 buildings holding circa 10,000 personnel, for a
substantial UK communications company.
- Designed, costed and then project managed the emergency
replacement of the physical network for the full IT infrastructure one of the UK's largest
companies, including the physical overnight move of a call centre.
- Reviewed the outsourcing contract for a major UK banking
group from which savings of approx. 5M Sterling per annum were identified.
- Represented the largest ISP in Greece during their
outsourcing of a major Greek Bank's Wide Area Network. This project, which was the first of
its kind in Greece, involved the production of schedules supporting the base contract covering
areas such as Change Management, Service Definition, Service Management, Service
Performance, Billing, Service Levels, Exit Strategy etc.
- Developed the selection, provision, usage and methodology
of Open Source Information as a business tool. This involved contractual negotiations with
firms such as Reuters and the Press Association as information providers.
- Undertook a review of all aspects of Information Systems
(paper based as well as electronic) for a Local Government Authority. Advised on enhancements to
their current systems utilising Systems Analysis, Design, and the Implementation of
- Worked with several SMEs in the production and usage of their internet prescence.